[img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] You just love doing that doncha? Keep it up and we'll annex your ass! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bahia de Las Aguilas
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ August 30, 2004 10:55 AM: Message edited by: Moviemaniac4 ]</font></font>
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 30, 2004 11:03 AM: Message edited by: Moviemaniac4 ]</font>
[img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] You just love doing that doncha? Keep it up and we'll annex your ass! [img]wink.gif[/img]
What ???
I do this so you all can relax and have a nice day, and that's the way I get paid ?
tsk....tsk....tsk [img]wink.gif[/img]
what? no t&a? just hot sand and salty water? bah!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Shut up and go play with the turtles and Manaties.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]Originally posted by Tr3s:
what? no t&a? just hot sand and salty water? bah!
This is a Natural reserve too
This picture shows the only stuff I DIDN'T like in mexico.....
The slimy coral where you want to walk in the beach, and the miles and miles of dry, sticky brush between the populated areas on land.
Love the palm trees and wetter areas... but all that dry brush between the green areas... makes me wonder how more fires don't start. [img]eek.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 30, 2004 12:10 PM: Message edited by: Baimun ]</font>
I hate when you do this [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] makes me want the government to experiment like they did on Bikini Island [img]wink.gif[/img]
wont be so cool during a storm!
This is part of a national park. You can see the turtles laying eggs in the beach. There are no hotel nearby, so you have to acces either with 4 wheel vehicles or boats from the nearest beach town.
This place is excellent for ecotourism. I will show on the next days more beaches with more forests and palms.
can you highlight the sea turtles?
man to go down under the surface diving would be sweet..
Bookmarks